PLEASE CHOOSE 5 TATTOOS OR MORE TO MAKE UP AN ORDER
Whatever the occasion, whether you want a celebrity tattoo replica for fancy dress; an awesome Celtic tattoo to fool your friends; or one of our tribal tattoos to try before you buy the real thing - Here at Tattoofashion.com, we are committed to ensuring your tattoo looks realistic and lasts for as long as possible.
Follow our HOW TO guide for the best results…
TattooFashion.com’s HOW TO guide to temporary tattoos:
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Wash and dry your skin. The tattoo will last longer the dryer and cleaner your skin is. Any oils, lotions or wetness will affect how firmly a tattoo will fix to your skin.
2. Shaving is also recommended if the area is at all hairy.
3. A little help from a friend is suggested, particularly if your tattoo is being applied to an awkward area. Stretching or twisting the skin may distort the tattoo or damage the quality of the image on you skin, so ask a mate to do it for you.
4. Remove the transparent film which backs the temporary tattoo and place it face down on the skin.
5. Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth. The back of the tattoo (facing up) needs to be dampened. It is important the tattoo is wet through but not soaked. This enhances the tattoo’s durability and will make it last even longer.
6. Now wait! Patience is a virtue. Hold the cloth down over the tattoo for 20 - 30 seconds and wait while the image transfers onto your skin. Don't Rush!
HOW TO REMOVE
Removing the tattoos is very easy. Simply wipe over with baby oil or an alcohol based cleaner and it’s gone!.
HOW LONG DO THE TATTOOS LAST?
Your temporary tattoo will usually last for 2 – 8 days but could last for up to 3 weeks if applied properly and taken care of. You will of course need to shower, but avoid washing your tattoo directly. To help your tattoo last longer shun any tightly fitted clothing.
HOW SAFE IS A TEMPORARY TATTOO?